Saturday, March 5, 2011

Portrait Catch-up

I wanted to catch up with a couple of portraits I took recently in my "home studio." The kids did a great job!

One thing that we did in this session is we traded off between the girls. I think that they were able to last longer than if we tried to just shoot photos of one of them straight through. This way we would take a couple of pictures, then that girl would get a few minutes to play and relax while the next girl was up. It also gave a chance for outfit changes, as well.

The lighting setup is the same as in my post below.

I liked this first one because it captured a great look, a nice, natural smile.

A 5 LOMO

Camera Info:
Shutter Speed: 1/160s
Aperture: F8.0
ISO: 200
Lens: Tamron 17-50mm
Focal Length: 38mm

The above photo has a slight lomo effect on it, which saturates the colors a little more and increases the contrast just a bit.


This one is a more serious portrait, but I really liked how it turned out.

P 1

Camera Info:
Shutter Speed: 1/160s
Aperture: 8.0
ISO: 200
Lens: Tamron 17-50mm
Focal Length: 24mm

No comments:

Post a Comment