Monday, March 14, 2011

10 within 10

One of the things I've heard about is trying to find ten photos within 10 meters. I've been trying to get out and use my new camera more and try different things, so I thought I would give that a shot today. Luckily the weather cooperated and the kids were out playing - hopefully that isn't cheating, having pics of the kids count as well!

The kids were outside enjoying the nice weather, setting up little tea parties for their toys and all.

Another part of this exercise was to use only one lens, in this case my 70-200mm zoom. The goal is to do something similar with each of my lenses.

All of the photos are untouched and direct from the camera without modification.

Anyway, here are the shots I got today for my 10 within 10:







No comments:

Post a Comment