Monday, January 21, 2013

Revamping and reworking

After having everything photography related hosted on three different sites - Flickr, Blogger, and Zenfolio - I have decided to migrate everything over to Zenfolio, photo hosting, blogging, and business. It was too much of a pain in the neck to try and coordinate everything, wondering if I'd uploaded something to all three locations and what was where. Zenfolio offers everything I need - a decision made even easier by the fact that I was already paying them for the business end!

From my main site you can access my blog - I ported over my posts from this year - as well as my photos. I am slowly working on migrating and getting everything set up, so it's still a work in progress.

In the meantime, please take a look; hope to see you there soon!

http://smithscenes.zenfolio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment