Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photo of the Week - Week 6

We were recently able to take another trip to the LDS Temple in Guayaquil. These are always beautifully constructed buildings; we would be staying at the lodging on the Temple grounds, so I was anxious to get some pictures at night.

Guayaquil Temple 03b


Shutter Speed: 1s
Aperture: F11
Mode: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: -1
ISO: 400
Focal Length: 17mm
Lens: Tamron 17-55mm

Processed in Adobe Lightroom 4 beta.

This was the first time I brought real camera gear to Guayaquil, having regretted not doing so on previous trips. While staying in the lodging was a different story (sharing a room with all three girls who were excited AND hopped up on sugar), I was pleased with the images I was able to make of the Temple. Here is a slideshow of all of my Temple pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment