Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photo of the Week - Week 5

This post is a bit late, so I'll have the next week right after this one...

I have been wanting to work more with the softbox, to get some practice before I do a "real" shoot with anyone. Luckily, we've had some birthdays this past month, so that gives me a great excuse.I also have downloaded the beta version of Lightroom 4 to play with - so far I'm hooked.


29JAN12 Clara 02

Shutter Speed: 1/100s
Aperture: F7.1
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 50mm
Lens: Tamron 17-55mm

This is a simple portrait, but just a couple of things I like about it: The background color brings out the green in her eyes and the color of the bear compliments the scene nicely. The lighting is simple - just the softbox at about 1/4 power, just enough to open the shadows up slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment